RUSSIAN STOCK MARKET CLOSED INDEFINITELY
This is not a drill – the Russian Stock Market has closed indefinitely, and reports are that the Russian Government has declared it an Emergency. In other news, the entire cabinet of The Netherlands resigned this morning because they could not come to an accord over budget and austerity issues…
- Why was this story not widely reported?
- Will the collapse in Russian commodities prior to the shutdown continue?
- Why did the exchange state that is was an “emergency”?
- Why did Pravda not mention this story?
- Is the Russian government propping up their stock market today?