OffPlanet Radio Show-January 30, 2011-Randy Maugans with Andrew Basiago
"For his revelations about the existence of time travel and life on Mars, Andy has been identified as a "planetary-level whistle blower" by the Web Bot project of futurists Clif High and George Ure. The Web Bot analyzes the content of the World Wide Web and uses Asymmetric Linguistic Trend Analysis (ALTA) to predict future global trends." —Cliff High, The Web Bot and ALTA Report
"Oh, I know what he's going to do..."—James Martinez, January 23, 2012 OffPlanet Radio interview
Imagine a world in which one could jump through Grand Central Teleport in New York City, travel through a vortal tunnel in the time-space continuum, and emerge several seconds later at Union Teleport in Los Angeles. Such a world has been possible since 1968, when teleportation was first achieved by DARPA's Project Pegasus, only to be suppressed ever since as a military secret. When my quest, Project Pegasus, succeeds, such a world will emerge, and human beings linked by teleportation around the globe will proclaim that the time-space age has begun. —Andrew D. Basiago
Not the usual whistleblower, Andrew Basiago, lives a destiny that was carved in the dimensions of time---literally. At age 6 he was taken to the old Curtiss-Wright airbase where he, and his father, Raymond F. Basiago, walked into building 68 and "jumped" to Santa Fe, New Mexico. Later, Andy was made team leader of a group of boys his own age, who became the pioneers of portal travel. He was informed, by his father, that he would go on to be the heralder of indiginous life on Mars, and was shown a copy of the paper ...retrieved from the future!
At age 18 he was approached by a career operative named Courthney Hunt, who pressed Andy to jump to Mars. According to Len Castin's July, 2010 "Atlantis Rising" article:
"After about a two-hour briefing, Hunt took him to a CIA building in El Segundo, California, and up to the fifth floor in an elevator. He told the people there, “Andy’s going up today,” and signed a log. Then Basiago was given a crystal helmet and he returned to the elevator. It seemed to go up a few floors. When the elevator doors opened, he was in a concrete bunker on Mars!"
Andrew Basiago is uniquley qulaified to complete his mission: articulate, impeccably informed, and lucid in his recall of details, he has been fearless in citing facts, naming names, and campaigning to bring to the public's attention the projects and technology that has been witheld for over 50 years. He also holds five degrees: a B.A. in History from UCLA and an M.A. in Philosophy from Cambridge University as well as his LLB in Environmental Law from the Northwestern School of Law.
After the disclosure by James Martinez on the January 23, 2012 show, stating that Andy had been discussing time and dimensional travel with the late Walter Bowart; and in light of the vitriolic denouncements of Andy by Richard C. Hoagland (Hoagland called Andy "a nut" being "paid by the (US) intelligence agencies to spread disinformation far and wide.")
- The history of his involvement in Project Pegasus.
- Jumping from portals across distances and time spans...even living one summer TWICE!
- The Chronovisor, an immersive time viewing technology, from which Andy saw the crucifixtion of Jesus Christ.
- The ancient roots of the technology,Vatican-Jesuit involvement in the creation of the device, and some insights into Tesla and the connections with Serbia, where he belives the ancient technology has been guarded.
- Andy's bid in 2016 for the Presidency of the United States, based on ending government secrecy of projects and technology that has been sequestered from public knowledge.
- The evidence for indigenous humanoid civilization on Mars, as well as an eco-system of other life forms, as seen in the JPL-NASA images, PIA10214, a panoramic montage of a series of snapshots taken by the Mars rover, Spirit, in 2007.
- The secret space program.
- The points of contention and ongoing disagreement between Andy and Richard C. Hoagland.
Web Bot: Andrew Basiago is predicted "planetary level" whistleblower for Mars life and time travel -Examiner.com, Alfred Lambremont Weber, November 9, 2009
Project Pegasus-Andrew Basiago, Time Jumper -OffPlanet Radio Blog, March 19, 2011
"Life On Mars" - Dexter Wansel
"Being Here" - The Stills